Form 80

andyishy

Hi!

First time poster!

I lodged my 189 visa (75 points) on 14th Jan and have been allocated my CO this morning - Adelaide Team 8.

The CO has asked for a some supporting info for employment, which is no problem, my only issue is with Form 80 ...........

I travel a LOT for work, 100+ flights per year, do they expect me to include all of these for the last 10 years in form 80, I fear it will be impossible!!

Any advice greatly received!

Andy

Some ppl only add countries outside the eu...if your from the uk...dont know if that would make your list smaller..i only added countries my passport had bn stamped for

It will get smaller, but this month alone I am chalking up, UAE, Qatar, Hong Kong, Thailand, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

Looks like I am in for some late nights!

Hi Andy,

I got CO allocated ....today as well ....and with team Adelaide 8.

we are both in same boat....with same team....have been asked to do form 80.....only 20 pages long.......and thousands of trips....in last 10 years.....which I cannot myself remember.

I am going to include the major ones.....and see...what else can you do ?

I'd include as much information as you can. It's tedious, but if you have email confirmation of flight bookings, then it's not as bad as trying to wrack your brain trying to remember when and where you've been. You may end up with several extra pages of the Additional Information section, but I assume it's better to provide as much as possible rather than leaving out something they may consider an issue.

Archived