Jetskiers wanted

Need help I have a 2002 Yamaha jet ski 1100cc worth about £2.5k in uk is it worth taking to oz WA area would be looking for likewise buddy's to show us around as we do not just go up and down the beach we like to go exploring. We live near the river Humber in uk and have quite a few pubs to visit along our routes pending tides and weather lol:arghh:

The ski's over in Aus are a LOT cheaper than in the UK due to the size of the market. As above, you need boat and jetski licences in Oz to take to the water, you'd need to check if your licence from here is valid and transferable in the state you go to, or take your state licence.

Don't know if this helps but like most things in WA, 2nd hand seems to hold its value, that includes jetskis.

but when we were looking, yes you can buy cheap, but that normally means a bit dodgy!!

We ended up buying a new 3 seater Seadoo for $10,000, see pic.

If your heading to Perth then give us a shout, we live SOR so are lucky to have the river on our doorstep as well as quite a few launching places further down the coast...sorry not sure about NOR and availability to launch, apart from Wedge, where you would need a 4x4 to get too.

I wouldn't personally ship that. I would of imagined it will cost you over 1k to ship. There is plenty skis for sale over here. Be warned though you can't just come over and hop on a ski, you need to have a boat licence

Yeh got that RYA part 1. Doin part 2 soon through work cheers

Archived