309 to 100 conversion - how long does it take currently?

markb28

Hi all

2 years since applying for my partner visa is coming up, my partner has been given a heads up by email (not me strangely).

Will be putting the paperwork in shortly - anyone know how long this currently takes to turnaround - think our case is very straightforward as no major changes.

Thanks

Mark

Hi all

2 years since applying for my partner visa is coming up, my partner has been given a heads up by email (not me strangely).

Will be putting the paperwork in shortly - anyone know how long this currently takes to turnaround - think our case is very straightforward as no major changes.

Thanks

Mark

The last one I lodged was granted the next day.

The last one I lodged was granted the next day.

Hi Westly - did you hold off submitting until the eligibility date had passed? I have wondered whether it makes things quicker to submit once a decision can be taken immediately rather than submitting in advance when the application will just be put in a pile to wait.

Hi Westly - did you hold off submitting until the eligibility date had passed? I have wondered whether it makes things quicker to submit once a decision can be taken immediately rather than submitting in advance when the application will just be put in a pile to wait.

Submitting a complete (decision ready) application is the best practice.

Archived