Evidence Re: Claiming points for work experience. Advice needed please !

ayrshire2oz

It is early days for us but when I apply for my 189 visa I was planning to claim for 8 years + work experience would I need to provide payslips for every year as I have only been able to find 7 years worth at present & P60's from 2008 upwards? Is there a way round this ie contracts, statement of service. I am also hoping ANMAC will assess my experience for points, what weight does this carry with DIAC?

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you in advance

Hi

I am no expert but someone told me that you will need to provide some sort of proof for each year claimed and you can contact HMRC and order a copy of a p60 and you can order statements of your NI paid too which could back up the paid employment I guess you'll also need a written statement from your employer confirming the total employment period.

Someone will be along to clarify this in case I am wrong.

All the best xx

Hi

I am no expert but someone told me that you will need to provide some sort of proof for each year claimed and you can contact HMRC and order a copy of a p60 and you can order statements of your NI paid too which could back up the paid employment I guess you'll also need a written statement from your employer confirming the total employment period.

Someone will be along to clarify this in case I am wrong.

All the best xx

That's brilliant thanks :) next job will be to contact HMRC! My employer has completed a professional reference for my skills assessment confirming my years of service, but to be safe I am sure they will do the same for DIAC.

Thank you again xx

NI insurance will provide 7 years of back dated data, revenue will also provided the info too. If you could do a stat dec that would help, also if you could provide a reference from any previous employers covering the dates. P60's P45's wage slips the more you can provide the better. DIAC will get in touch with your previous employers to verify but don't worry about it, supply a CV with all the info as long as it's accountable info there shouldn't be any dramas.

NI insurance will provide 7 years of back dated data, revenue will also provided the info too. If you could do a stat dec that would help, also if you could provide a reference from any previous employers covering the dates. P60's P45's wage slips the more you can provide the better. DIAC will get in touch with your previous employers to verify but don't worry about it, supply a CV with all the info as long as it's accountable info there shouldn't be any dramas.

Thank you :) This is really helpful.

Guest Guest95262

Hi we spoke to immigration here in Oz and have just sent all this for proof to the TRA, they wanted references with dates, job role, full or part time, tools used (:huh:) on a letter head with contact details, like that its that easy to get all that from employers who you left 6 yrs ago. They also said tax returns and NI contributions with bank statements will be accepted. it all has to be in the last 10 yrs to.

we had to get every sheet signed by a JP to, about 200 pages, we took him some wine :biggrin:

Archived