New to Forum

JasonM

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Jason welcome to the forum. What kind of work are you looking for? Have you joined the Perth forum www perthpoms.com this is where our local Perth residents hang out when not on here.

Pom Queen, i currently run my own are conditioning company and i am time served engineer. I have also done my Nebosh certificate in health and safety, environmental management, construction health and safety and fire safety all level 3. was hoping to come out on skilled visa as an air conditioning engineer. I have already contacted some companies from their adverts on Seek to see if they will sponsor me. However i am also looking at just making the application myself, still looking at agents also its all so much to take in and feel like i have drunk a whole 2ltr bottle of full sugar soda and a big bag of sherbet the way my head is spinning. I also need to do some research to ensure the wage i will be earning will cover being able to have a life and not just get by.

So many questions buzzing around but so excited i could burst. By the time the visa application has taken its toll i am sure the excitement will be despair.

Thanks fr the welcome

Everything seems to be parting with money before even being invited to apply. Have to do English assessment £150.00 then a skills assessment $1000.00 then it seams i can then apply, unless i am reading something wrong.....

I am starting to think maybe an agent is in order.

Thanks fr the welcome

Everything seems to be parting with money before even being invited to apply. Have to do English assessment £150.00 then a skills assessment $1000.00 then it seams i can then apply, unless i am reading something wrong.....

I am starting to think maybe an agent is in order.

Welcome to PIO

It is always worth running your case past a registered migration agent - expensive process getting a visa.

Can anyone recommend an agent please ? I am thinking I may be able to apply on dual skill also as I am an air conditioning mechanic as well as have safety advisor qualifications so have 2 of the required areas for skilled migration visa

Archived