HELP PLEASE.......what proof of work do I need to provide for 190 visa?? x

vikkeytymo

Hi Everyone.

I am working in a salon as a hairdresser and are 1 year into our 5 year plan to get to Perth, but I just want to know: How do you prove how long you have been working in the profession to qualify for the visa points? What did you have to provide from your place of work?

Thanks in Advance

Vikkey xx

My OH applied for our visa and he had to provide copies of his certificates and references from his employers for the previous 5 years - this was not in hairdressing but i expect it will be similar. Since you are planning so far ahead it is probably worth you keeping P60's safe from now on too.

A couple of other things to bear in mind - if your daughter is 14 now, she will still need to be a dependent when you apply otherwise she will not be able to be included on your visa - also will an 18 and 16 year old want to migrate?

Also there is no guarantee either of your skills will remain on WA's list for sponsorship so if it is on now and you qualify for a visa don't delay!

I have just sent a P60 for each year I have worked, luckily my wife kept them all. You can get the tax office to provide a statement which shows your income for the years you are claiming (if you don't have your P60s) . Also I have letters from each school I have worked at stating the dates I started and finished.

Thank You both for your replies.

I am newly qualified and have not got a contract nor do I get wage slips (which I seen as evidence to use on the visa website) so will a reference from my employer be enough to use as evidence?

@lady rainicorn we have spoke in length about Australia to both my girls (now 13 & 15) and they are really excited to go. My eldest daughter plans to go to college after she leaves so will still be dependant as she won't be working. My younger daughter is on the Australian websites looking at $1m houses to buy hahahaha.

Fingers crossed that the don't remove Hairdressing before we lodge our EOI as we don't have the points yet without working the 3 years in employment xx

I would ask your employer to start providing you payslips going forward. If you work for them for more than 3 months, law says they must provide you a contract. Does your husband have the experience to be the main applicant as a chef? Might be better to apply now, rather than wait to find that hairdresser gets removed..

Archived