DIAC - payslips

expat457

Hi guys,

Does anyone know whether DIAC is likely to require payslips/ proofs of getting paid only for a Skilled Employment ( the one you claim points for ) or also for 2 yrs ( in my case ) of employment before the "“Skill Level Requirement Met Date” ?

This is for 189 Visa.

Thanks

Hi expat,

What I know is also based on the experience from other forum members, not my own since i dont claim any pts for work exp.

From what i read, DIBP wants to ensure that the employment is skilled and paid employment

So that means salary slip or tax pmt or bank transfer may be requested to prove it. I guess its better to be prepared.

Hope it helps

As far as I'm aware, DIBP only need proof of what you're claiming points for! Assuming you can prove any skilled employment you're claiming points for, you'll only need payslips for that. Before that is irrelevant - certainly was in my case!!

cheers

Teacherben

Hi guys,

Does anyone know whether DIAC is likely to require payslips/ proofs of getting paid only for a Skilled Employment ( the one you claim points for ) or also for 2 yrs ( in my case ) of employment before the "“Skill Level Requirement Met Date” ?

This is for 189 Visa.

Thanks

We applied for 190 and we had to provide payslips for all the years we were claiming points for. We couldn't find payslips for Australian employment so we sent on tax returns for each of the 4 years we were claiming and that was sufficient!

Archived