Jump to content

Tourist Visa to WHV?


Recommended Posts

If you have already got an application processing for 189 - I believe that you can apply for Bridging Visa A by filling in form 1005, and you will get work rights.


There was a post on here the other day from a RMA stating this.

This is the thread



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...