Anyone Interested In Football

Guest GRAEME AND CATHY

Guest GRAEME AND CATHY

Hello everyone ,just wondering what the current interest in oz is regarding football ,either watching it or playing it . We move to queensland in May and can't wait but i know the only thing other than leaving family and friends behind i'll miss is the wonderful game .

Hi Graeme, My son plays for North Lakes Mustangs and i'm assistant coach. We miss watching Forest play on a Sat arvo be it win or loose. The Roar games are not the same but at least you can av a beer whilst watching em play. We have Foxtel so at least we can keep up with the prem and a few CC matches. It's mainly NRL and AFL in Brisneyland mate so start to brush up, as the site chat is usually about the Broncos.

Dale (Also Plumber)

Guest GRAEME AND CATHY

Now then dale, Forest supporters its a small world mate i've just finished working in Notts ,all my mates there are all forest supporters and follow them thick and thin , there finally getting it together .The new signing of Brett Omerod seems a good signing but i still think Calderwood doesnt know his best starting line up .

Seriously thinking of using you when we come over . What are you like for booking in May ? I really could do to have a chat regarding the plumbing in your area . Is there any work around or is it slowly drying up where you are ?

Hi mate, where are you from. if you fancy a chat about plumbing maybe drop me a text before you call will PM my mobile number. Bookings for may are getting busy. We have guests moving out on the 4th and at the moment a 2 week enquiry from the 10th. June is free up until the 21st. Plenty of work around mate so no need to worry. Chat soon Dale

yes apart from friends n family I miss football mega loads but we have oz star here same as sky last night watched my team liverpool v united enough said there ,some times there have matches here on tv there are not even on in uk on sky its great ,we have oz star version of sky plus so can record a match and when i get home from work can watch it its great :)

Guest GRAEME AND CATHY

Now then Dale where from S****horpe and im a big Scunny supporter following them everywhere.i think we'll be playing your boys next season in league one ,can't see us getting out of this mess .Tactically Atkins hasn't a clue, bad signings and useless backroom staff . We started the season on fire but since Christmas we've done nothing but slide down the division .We were going to sign Grant Holt from your boys but he went to Blackpool(not that he would of scored enough goals to keep us up)Decided on Geoff Horsefield from Sheff utd at 10,000 a game (what a joke )a small club like ours can't afford that for someone so injury prone .

Anyway mate i work for a firm from Manfield called Heatcare , small world .

KEEP IN TOUCH MATE CHEERS GRAEME

Archived