Diploma in IT

k2joshi

Hi, I have just finished my Diploma in IT ( Networking) + Business Degree , equivalent to two years in total, from Melbourne . I am just confused whether I can apply for temporary resident visa / permanent Visa for AUSTRALIA or not?

Hi, I have just finished my Diploma in IT ( Networking) + Business Degree , equivalent to two years in total, from Melbourne . I am just confused whether I can apply for temporary resident visa / permanent Visa for AUSTRALIA or not?

From the informative you have posted, it is impossible to assess whether an application would be likely to succeed.

May I suggesst that you put the full facts of your case to a registered migration agent for an opinion?

Hi, Just want to know whether we can apply temporary residency from Diploma in IT ( Networking), 2 years or not?

Unlikely, unless you have significant experience in which case you may be able to do an RPL.

Essentially you need a positive skills assessment by the ACS - you will find the criteria clearly set out on their website - depending on your quals / experience.

We got PR based on my OH Diploma in Electronic Engineering and 7 years IT experience.

If your occupation is on the sol you can apply for the 485 visa.

Without a skills assessment? I think the problem here is a two year diploma without significant experience is unlikely to be enough to pass an ACS assessment.

Without a skills assessment? I think the problem here is a two year diploma without significant experience is unlikely to be enough to pass an ACS assessment.

If its anything like the tra they have a lesser skills assessment so you can apply for the 485 visa.

Archived