2nd 572 Visa

GrahamF

Hi all

Hope everyone had a great Australia Day

I am currently here on a 572 visa which expires 15 March, I begin a new course on 21 July so obviously I have a gap. I can't apply for a new 572 visa until 93 days prior to the course starting so my question is; can I bridge the gap from 15 March to 19 April with a bridging visa or can I apply for this visa via paper before the current one expires?

Thanks for any help

Graham

No you can't. A bridging visa is issued automatically once you have applied for another visa. You can't just apply for it as you will be after another visa later.

The time you can apply before hand is for either paper or online.

The one option you might have is to go to your local immigration office and see if you can apply for a tourist visa before your student one expires.

This wouldn't be much different as you won't be able to work until your new course starts anyway.

Hi all

Hope everyone had a great Australia Day

I am currently here on a 572 visa which expires 15 March, I begin a new course on 21 July so obviously I have a gap. I can't apply for a new 572 visa until 93 days prior to the course starting so my question is; can I bridge the gap from 15 March to 19 April with a bridging visa or can I apply for this visa via paper before the current one expires?

Thanks for any help

Graham

570?

Thanks for the replies

I finally got through to speak with someone today and they suggested the visitor visa, as has been stated I can't start work again until after the new course starts.

And studying English would be an expense I don't need right now

Archived