Unsure on Electrical ANZSCO Code

tards8

Hi,

I'm a time served Electrical Maintenance Technician working at a Power Station and previously an Oil Refinery. I was wondering if there is anybody out there who could help me with which ANZSCO code this type of job would most be suitable for? I was thinking along the lines of Electrician General or Special Class but I'm not sure on whether they only cover Domestic Electricians because I'm not qualified in that field?

Thanks

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi and welcome to the forum. I have moved your thread to migration issues to see if anyone can help. If you get no reply go on to the jobs and careers part of the forum and you will find a sticky where all the electricians hang out so someone there should be able to help.

I would say electrician general.

thats the one I got.

I am an industrial/commercial install spark

unless you are an instrument tech or similar I think general is the way forward, then you can get Aussie ticketing later for specific areas.

good luck

My hubby is a technician too we were looking at technician or special class. He's industrial not domestic and there's not much info for industrial or I can't seem to find it? How did you get on? :)

Guest The Pom Queen
Haven't applied just yet, sorting out my IELTs at the minute, need top marks because of my age and education.

Good luck with it tards.

Archived