Jump to content

Parental consent.


Recommended Posts

Hi all. Can anyone help me.


I have a friend who is looking to apply for a visa with her husband and kids. Her first child is from a previous relationship and he has no contact with his father and he is not named on his birth cert. how would she get around this dilemma.


i appreciate that this can be a sensitive issue, but if anyone has been through this or knows how to resolve it, could you please help me and my friend. I don't mind if you want to pm me instead of posting on a forum.


Thanks all.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...