Mothers group

Guest Wendy Greenwood

Guest Wendy Greenwood

Hi, my name is Wendy and in about 3 weeks time will be moving to Pacific Pines in the Gold Coast. I am living in Wellington Point now and have a 28 month old boy and just wanted to know if anyone knew of a Mothers group/playgroup in the area or surrounding.

I am apart of the UK Mothers group already in Wellington Point but probably won't get to the meets once I move.

I will be working Mon - Wed so a Thurs/Fri group would be good so I can meet ladies in the area and start building friends.

Can anyone help??

Thanks,

Wendy

Hi Wendy, we've already chatted about meeting up, but there's also loads of playgroups in the area. There's one at the church hall near me in Coombabah (which I still haven't been to!), and some more in Labrador, Upper Coomera etc. I think it was playgroupaustralia.com.au/qld/ the details were on; you perhaps have seen the site.

Jo x

• 11 months later...
Guest Tasha C

Hi Wendy, although I cant help with your query, I was hoping you might be able to help me? I am living in Wellington Point and would love to find out more about the group you have mentioned, when, where etc etc. Hope you dont mind me asking.......

Guest donovan

Hiya Tasha

just would like to mention that the original post is nearly a year old, so you may not get a response from Wendy.

Sarah x

Archived