immi visa login question please help !!

froggles

Hi

I have uploaded all my documents into immi visa login area. I had my medical on Tuesday and results are not there yet.

My question is. In the login area there is a bit that says submit visa application do I have to wait for medical results to appear in the login area before pressing submit ?

Please help.

Thanks again

Ollie

I 'submitted' my visa application before I uploaded anything. Once it said 'submitted' I began uploading all the documents. I am now waiting to have medical done in 3 weeks and PCC from UK has just been sent off. Bear in mind you will be a few more weeks until a CO is assigned. Medicals can be uploaded after submission.

I am slightly confused though, your signature says 'lodged' 11/01/14...to me, I thought that si when have paid/submitted your application - shouldn't your status now say 'in progress' ???

Hi thanks for that guys .... Yeah it says in progress and last updated 11/01/14... I've uploaded all the documents since then. Underneath the visa application on the page before the document upload page there is a button that says submit visa and a tick box next to the visa application number? I'm going to tick the box and hit the submit button to see what happens, if nothing happens then I guess its all ok !

How do you know when you've been assigned a case officer ?

Cheers

Well, they should email you with notification. It does seem that others on here have logged into their immi account and noticed the status 'received' on documents and have yet to receive the email. This, I suppose, is the CO checking what you got first and then will contact you.

Hi,

Just to let you know I lodged my application for a 489 fs visa on 24/12/14 and have yet to be given a case officer (5 weeks so far). I haven't done our medicals or police checks as I was advised to wait until a case officer has been assigned. My documents show as 'received' on the immigov site but I still have no case officer?

Think it is taking between 7 - 10 weeks to get assigned an officer, more waiting!

Hi,

Just to let you know I lodged my application for a 489 fs visa on 24/12/14 and have yet to be given a case officer (5 weeks so far). I haven't done our medicals or police checks as I was advised to wait until a case officer has been assigned. My documents show as 'received' on the immigov site but I still have no case officer?

Think it is taking between 7 - 10 weeks to get assigned an officer, more waiting!

From the info I have got from here, the staus 'received' is displayed when someone has looked at it....no CO email though? You can call and see the status...you may actually have one

Archived