Hi all

GordonC

Hi everyone, this is my first post thought I would drop a quick hello. I have joined the forum to hopefully get some advice and information on some points. so me and my wife are hoping to head Oz bound in about 18 months I am a fully qualified ata panel beater and my wife is an optical advisor.

Im hoping some of you can maybe help or advise us on things like sponsored visas or using a agent or even going it alone to do our visa not really confident on doing it alone.

Will be good to hear your views and comments

Hi Gordon.

The good news for you is your job is very much in demand, certainly in WA anyway. So that does keep your options open, you could quite easily find a sponsor and come the temp 457 route, or do PR straight off and have the choice of employers and where you want to live.

Good luck...

Thanks for the comments folks we have the downunderlive show coming near us so going to go down and see what info i can get there.fifi69 not looked it to the PR route yet will need to see what that intales and what the cost would be thanks for the suggestion

Hi all

I wonder if anybody can help re working in Australia as a dentist. I'm thinking of applying for PR but its really unclear if the UK degree is recognised as from this January! It seems that further exams are needed. The australian dental council won't give a clear answer until they assess documents and qualifications.

Help! Has anybody recently started to work as a dentist in oz from uk

thank u

I would start your own post as your more likely to get meaningful answers.

Hi all

I wonder if anybody can help re working in Australia as a dentist. I'm thinking of applying for PR but its really unclear if the UK degree is recognised as from this January! It seems that further exams are needed. The australian dental council won't give a clear answer until they assess documents and qualifications.

Help! Has anybody recently started to work as a dentist in oz from uk

thank u

Archived