Sponsorships for Gas fitter 11 years experience!

fab

Hi All,

Is there any people on here who know of any companies in Melbourne who would be will to employ/sponsor a gas fitter with an interim gas license?I have been a fully qualified gas fitter for 11 years with extensive wet plumbing experience.I do full heating installs,servicing and breakdown on all gas appliances.I would be willing to fund any further training that was needed for my career.I am willing to live anywhere in Australia.If you would like any more information or my CV please pm me.

Cheers Guys

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All,

Is there any people on here who know of any companies in Melbourne who would be will to employ/sponsor a gas fitter with an interim gas license?I have been a fully qualified gas fitter for 11 years with extensive wet plumbing experience.I do full heating installs,servicing and breakdown on all gas appliances.I would be willing to fund any further training that was needed for my career.I am willing to live anywhere in Australia.If you would like any more information or my CV please pm me.

Cheers Guys

HI, Ive just sent someone the same message, you will be very very lucky to get a plumbing/gasfitter job or sponsorship from the uk as there is loads of plumbers in Aus already. Iam not sure if you know but any quals or experience doesn't count for much and you have to re train to get Aus quals. look up Dalton or garyupnorth on poms in Adelaide its tells you what to expect.

Good luck and stick at it.

Archived