Any1 moving 2 beerwah?

paulhug

Hello Tommy, my name is Luke Im 16 , just wanted to let you know that Beerwah is really cool place as I have visited there with my Uncle and that is where Australia Zoo is, would like to live there and have a job at the Zoo :yes: lol

Hello Tommy, my name is Luke Im 16 , just wanted to let you know that Beerwah is really cool place as I have visited there with my Uncle and that is where Australia Zoo is, would like to live there and have a job at the Zoo :yes: lol

Hi Luke, thanks for replying, are you goin 2 live there? And is football good over there?

Cya

Tommy:notworthy:

Hiya Tommy, Lukes on his XBox live at the moment when his game has finished he will come and answer your questions. He loves Beerwah so I am sure you will too!!

Good luck Kim:cool:

Hiya Tommy, Glass house mountains are cool they sort of look like King Kong. The football is called Soccer and is played the same as here, I watched my Dad, Uncle and their friends playing and that was funny lol Yes we are going there to live only Mum and Dad can't decide on whereabouts yet although Beerwah was always mentioned, you are lucky that you are going to live there. The beaches are good too, you will be able to learn to surf, even some schools teach surfing and life saving on the beach, cool eh..

Have a good Easter Tommy, and dont eat all your eggs at once lol

Luke

Archived