Jump to content

which visa advice


Recommended Posts

I have my sister who is a wealth manager at a bank who wants to migrate to australia. Me and a brother are already australian PRs. Which visa can my sister apply to move to australia?


Possibly GSM as a Financial Investment Adviser.


May I syuugest that you consult a registered migration agent for an assessment?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...