STRESS!!

Guest Hayley

Guest Hayley

Ok so i'm starting to stress now....still no visa, meds sent off 6 weeks ago!! house sold and moving out next Fri and dog booked to go into quarentine next thurs 7th!! Thought i was being organised but now i feel stressed out. Phoned our agent today and he is sending an email to immi tonight.

Please grant my visa now!! :wink:

Hiya

I was exactly the same as you when waiting ,make the most of your time sorting last minute things as i thought i was sooo organised till that golden e-mail came and i have spent the last month running around in circles getting no where fast ,,try not to worry you cant have long to wait now and good luck

Cal x

Guest jordan
Ok so i'm starting to stress now....still no visa, meds sent off 6 weeks ago!! house sold and moving out next Fri and dog booked to go into quarentine next thurs 7th!! Thought i was being organised but now i feel stressed out. Phoned our agent today and he is sending an email to immi tonight.

Please grant my visa now!! :wink:

Hi Hayley know how you feel got to be out of our house in 5 weeks, and still no Visa. Meds have been sent but still waiting for police checks to come back so we can send them off its been 30 days now. Really hoping to get our Visa's before completion of the house sale. I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that you get your Visa's soon.

Sending Karma your way.

Stacey xx

Guest Pesky Varmit

Hi Hayley and Jordan

Have you checked to see if your meds have been cleared? You can e-mail the Local Clearance Unit in Sydney, not sure of e-mail address but if you type LCU Sydney you'll find it. Apparently they will send you an automated e-mail but if you ignore this and send another they will tell you if meds have been processd. Our meds were posted yesterday so we will be trying this in a few weeks time. By the way, we also have to be out of our house in 8 weeks time and hope our visa arrives before we are homeless!! Not panicking.........yet, but we'll be in the same boat as you in another few weeks. Hang on in there...... there's nothing else for it!!!

Good luck

Archived