189 visa, health questionaire - just started with acid reflux meds

hi wonder if anyone knows anything about this

just uploading documents etc for 189 visa and there is a section about health medical records, like a questionaire. it says am i on any medication etc, i have been for just a week as been having a lump sensation in my throat over xmas which doctor said is acid reflux and perscribed some pills for it, but ive only been taking them a week and he said take them fr 60days and see how i get on etc, but my question is do i put this on the declaration as only just started on them or do i leave it as i may not be on them permanently?

any knowledgeable help would be very much appreciated

Personally, I'd just be honest. If you don't put them and then get found out then it could lead to all sorts of problems later on!! As far as I can tell the medical is to find out serious conditions - smaller ones don't seem to be an issue.

That's just me though :)

Cheers

teacherben

i was thinking same thing teacherben. Like you said not worth the agro if i lie and end of the day surely lots of people are on meds on some sort, suppose they are just seeing that your ok to work there and not going to cot a fortune on there health care

thanks everyone, it says comments so i just wrote what im on, how many i take and that been told to take them for 4-8 weeks so least they will know its temp plus its nothing life threatening so cant see it being a problem

Archived