VETASSES cost

JenPen

My husbands a brickie but going through victoria uni for the technical interview as an alternative. We ended up finding the exact price of $1995 on the actual application form. Dont know if it will be the same with vetassess. I came across a few different prices on my journey!!

Please can you tell me how much it cost YOU to get your skills assessed through vetasses if you are a tradie? I was advised X amount, someone told me Y amount and the website says Z amount….

Thanks

JP xx

Taking account of ancillary costs, it depends on the trade to be assessed and your nationality and the purpose for which the skills are to be assessed.

My husbands a brickie but going through victoria uni for the technical interview as an alternative. We ended up finding the exact price of $1995 on the actual application form. Dont know if it will be the same with vetassess. I came across a few different prices on my journey!!

Thank you x

Please can you tell me how much it cost YOU to get your skills assessed through vetasses if you are a tradie? I was advised X amount, someone told me Y amount and the website says Z amount….

Thanks

JP xx

Vetassess split it into separate stages/regions etc which can be confusing and gives a lot of price variations. Our average tradesman from the UK would be looking at $600 for the training and employment check, then another $1,500 for the practical demonstration.

Archived