EOI submitted

Vanduex

Very exciting vandeux. Just tried to send a pm telling you how jealous I am but it got lost some how! :rolleyes: Hope my skills assessment comes soon so I can join you and possibly teacherben in the waiting game :wink:

By the way - can anyone tell me how I put all the info re IELTS etc on the bottom of my profile or whatever it is called? :rolleyes:

Cheers all!! It is all a bit exciting and it seems to have sped up so much!!! But that's a good thing!!

Ben - Thanks for the information, I didn't even think to go looking!

Coolbreeze - My fingers are crossed for you. Assessment is complete I guess you just need it back to move on!

Kooky - Fingers crossed for you as well. You need to go into settings in the top right of the page and you can 'edit signature'

Fingers crossed for the 13th!!!

Hi guys exciting times . I've also submitted my EOI, again sorry to jump in here but I've noticed on skillselect that it looks like they are only inviting 189 visas and 489 visas in January is this true ? As I have just changed my EOI to a 190 visa ?

I had QLD sponsorship approved in December and the invitation to apply was issued almost immediately (18th of December) so i think with a 190 visa, once sponsorship is approved, the invitation can come anytime. Not sure if this is the same for nomination from the other states!

Archived