Carpentry Tools

JenPen

Hi

Mr JP is going to hopefully take his tools to OZ - has anyone had any issues as obviously he has been cutting wood and they are funny about garden stuff and plantation…..

Thanks

Mrs JP ;)

No expert tbh,but dont people just advise to clean with Jeyes fluid etc? think so Jen,other than that,tell him to leave his tools here,and just take his nail gun,its all joiners use now anyway:daydreaming:

:laugh:

Well hopefully he can lifeguard too…think he will be bored just on the tools in OZ nothing like the old barn conversions out here in the West Country eh?

Thanks - Jeyes - shall get some :notworthy:

He might be able to lifeguard,i looked into it meself,applied for a few jobs and they said i was over qualified,they offered me a job as Buoy instead:cute::twitcy:

west country?! love it,worked and lived in Bristol and Bath,only holidayed in Cornwall and Devon tho,but loved the place

hahahaha sounds good!!! He is a qualified lifeguard for Pool and used to work in Bold Park.

Aaaah I love Bath so much, very beautiful - just feel you oughta be a millionaire Rodders if you wanna live here! We are not far from Salisbury! Lovely little town…why we moving again…?! :wacko:

Archived