Admin/Accounts Asst Required, Perth (NOR)

Mizzmp

The company I work for is looking for someone to run their reception whilst supporting the accounts team.

We are located in Malaga, NOR from Perth WA.

You will need a good background in admin/accounts and be reliable.

You also need the right to live and work in Australia permanently, we cannot accept WHV unfortunately.

If you are looking for a new job and have some experience, please email me your resume to chloe@workwearind.com

• 2 weeks later...

such a shame there is no sponsership for this job, i currently work for Vodafone UK in operational delivery, manange the only UK team that are Sabanes Oxley compliant which allows for Vodafone UK to trade with the USA and world. responsible for all contractual bonuses, which includes cash payments, hardware funds, professional services, onsite managers for companies across the world that have UK accounts. Previously managed pubs and hotels over 25 years, including all P & L accounting, all management responsibilities, rostas, health and safety, first aid, HR, function management, day to day running of establishment. Have worked for Vodafone for the last 10 years starting in collections managing account ledgers, payments, allocations and debt recovery, moving within department to Account Query team, managing customer accounts from start to finish if any disputes on the account until all issues resolved and account up to date with payment, then to billing queries, resolving incorrect billing, to current role of 7 years as initially described, which means day to day collaboration with commercial, marketing, legal, contracts, customer services, collections, sales and finance to ensure all contract details are met.

Archived