Cannot access my application

zooki

Hi:

I am a 189 applicant from HR country. Applied quite long time ago. For some reason i cannot access my application anymore. i can access to my EOI page but after clicking on "continue a saved online visa application" i am directed to a new page where i am asked to create new UserID and Password. The TRN and password is not working.

Is this something new that has been implemented lately? or there is any other obvious reason for it?

on EOI page my application status is: "Lodged".

Someone please give me an idea before i write to my CO.

Regards,

Zooki

Hi,

Same for me.

I have lodged my visa application, even uploaded the majority of my documents but now when I try to go back in I can't log on.

I've even done the forgotten username but never receive an email.

The site was down for maintenance and says that for any online applications submitted before 6th Dec you have to create an immiaccount and import existing online applications into the account. Not entirely sure why or how.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Same for me too. It gave me invalid ID or password message. So I requested for a new password many times now but the email with the new pw never arrived. Elsewhere I read in a thread that if you have yahoo mail (I do) there could be problems receiving mails from DIBP. Is it correct? Can someone give me the DIBP contact number from outside Australia. They have only given 131 881 which they say functions only within Australia. Or as you say should I create a new Immiaccount?

Archived