any one moving to adelaide in feb 2014 starting?

pavanamith

I'm not,but welcome to PIO and I hope someone can help you out soon?You will find loads of info on this site for the info you need so you could always hit the search button and trawl through the older threads!Good luck with your move to Adelaide,its a great place!Where are you heading in Adelaide?

hi,

Any one in the forum planning to move to adelaide in Feb 2014. so that we can catch up in doing medicare, centre link , Tfn ect............. together

All those things are straightforward to do. I just looked up my local branch to go get my DL changed over. Walked in one morning and walked out 15 minutes later with it all sorted. Same for Medicare. Office was easy to find, open Saturday morning so went then as far quieter. Didn't need Centrelink but they share same office as Medicare so would be a case of going back on a weekday.

TFN I applied for online iirc.

I'm not,but welcome to PIO and I hope someone can help you out soon?You will find loads of info on this site for the info you need so you could always hit the search button and trawl through the older threads!Good luck with your move to Adelaide,its a great place!Where are you heading in Adelaide?

Hi, thanx for your kind response. i am planning to be there on 6th feb.

All those things are straightforward to do. I just looked up my local branch to go get my DL changed over. Walked in one morning and walked out 15 minutes later with it all sorted. Same for Medicare. Office was easy to find, open Saturday morning so went then as far quieter. Didn't need Centrelink but they share same office as Medicare so would be a case of going back on a weekday.

TFN I applied for online iirc.

thank you

• 1 month later...

Hey there, my partner & I are moving to Adelaide March 1st, he's an electrical/fitting engineer & I'm a nurse (haematology & oncology). How's your plans going? I don't come on this forum much now, I'm more frequently on the PIA one (with same username) as it has much more Adelaide specific info, are you on there? would be good to catch up, Mandi x

Hey there, my partner & I are moving to Adelaide March 1st, he's an electrical/fitting engineer & I'm a nurse (haematology & oncology). How's your plans going? I don't come on this forum much now, I'm more frequently on the PIA one (with same username) as it has much more Adelaide specific info, are you on there? would be good to catch up, Mandi x

Hi mandi ,

Great to know that you are moving to adelaide. I will be there on feb 6. My profession is also electrical fitter. I have also got same user name in PIA. Catch u once u r there. If u r in watsapp i can add u provided ur no is given