Any Londoners in Townsville?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

There are a few poms in Townsville not sure where they are from though. We are just up the road from you in Cairns but are Northeners.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Pom Queen, just missing fellow Brits, after spending a year in Perth which was like "little Britain" I find it strange to rarely bump into anyone from the UK. Haven't been to Cairns yet, hope to visit one day soon. If there's anyone else out there, drop me a message!

Seriously, is there anyone from (South) London who has recently settled in Townsville? Been here a year and have not met one yet!:eek: Or many fellow countrymen come to that!!

Hi Mrs Bee,

I moved to Townsville 18 months ago with my husband and daughter. We moved from Staines. Are you enjoying Townsville?

Mel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi Tink, Townsville must seem busy to you after living in Mission Beach! Townsville is not a bad place to be based but I miss living in a major city. We were in perth wa for 8 months before coming here. Loved it there, had a good job and a good group of friends, unlike here! How about you? Where are you from?

Archived