First entry with Health undertaking condition

mpt

Hi All,

My visa has been granted and I have to enter OZ before march 2013 with anundertaking to contact the Health Undertaking Department within 4 weeks of arrival. I have a distance past history of TB and have gone through the complete medication course however, the scars remain there.

I am currently working and just want to land in Australia to validate my visa. I have following questions:

1. Is it mandatory to report to Health Undertaking Department on first short visit to Australia or it can be done later on second/third longer visits.

2. Will I need to stay in Australia until all the tests are done and reports received?

3. Can I take an appointment on email and plan my travel and accordingly.

4. If I cannot take an appointment via email then what is the process and time frame of getting appointments

Thanks in advance.

• 9 months later...

Hey ,

i dont know if you are checking the forum recently..

Had a question..how long after the submission of the Health undertaking did you get a Grant from DIBP? I am in the same boat you were before.

i have submitted the undertaking a week ago..Deaparately waiting for their reply..

Regards..

Hi All,

My visa has been granted and I have to enter OZ before march 2013 with anundertaking to contact the Health Undertaking Department within 4 weeks of arrival. I have a distance past history of TB and have gone through the complete medication course however, the scars remain there.

I am currently working and just want to land in Australia to validate my visa. I have following questions:

1. Is it mandatory to report to Health Undertaking Department on first short visit to Australia or it can be done later on second/third longer visits.

2. Will I need to stay in Australia until all the tests are done and reports received?

3. Can I take an appointment on email and plan my travel and accordingly.

4. If I cannot take an appointment via email then what is the process and time frame of getting appointments

Thanks in advance.

Hi swavik

For me it was taken one and half months, the process is , your CO will forward all med documents to the MOC and mostly we need to wait more than two months up on case as they have backlog. You can mail to your CO and may be get the same answer.

After signed Form 815 and sent it to CO and my visa was granted with in a week. Then I have done my first entry and came back on the same week. During the time I was called and mailed to health operation and been advised to take clinical examination upon my permanent move on next move. So i did not taken clinical examination and will have plan to move PERTH on October

Hey thank you so much...

I signed Health Undertaking on 4th Sept..Health Undertaking is submitted so should i consider this as a grant? because they have said that i need to make my first entry before 11 Dec 2014...But the submitted documents status is still 'Required'..

So a bit restless...

Thank you,

Regards..

Hi swavik

For me it was taken one and half months, the process is , your CO will forward all med documents to the MOC and mostly we need to wait more than two months up on case as they have backlog. You can mail to your CO and may be get the same answer.

After signed Form 815 and sent it to CO and my visa was granted with in a week. Then I have done my first entry and came back on the same week. During the time I was called and mailed to health operation and been advised to take clinical examination upon my permanent move on next move. So i did not taken clinical examination and will have plan to move PERTH on October

Hey thank you so much...

I signed Health Undertaking on 4th Sept..Health Undertaking is submitted so should i consider this as a grant? because they have said that i need to make my first entry before 11 Dec 2014...But the submitted documents status is still 'Required'..

So a bit restless...

Thank you,

Regards..

Hi sanvik

While you submitted the form 815, then the medical process is finished and you will receive the grant letter from your CO. The letter will explain you for the date of first entry, your visa number and the validity of your visa date and year.

If you are not received yet the grant letter , just remainder your CO by mail will help you to get your grant letter soon.

The last date of your first entry is starts from your first date of medical examination by a year

Hey thank you very much for your reply..Really appreciate your promt reply...Was waiting for some time to go before mailing the reminder since did not want to bother the case officer..its one week so will mail the CO today...

Hi sanvik

While you submitted the form 815, then the medical process is finished and you will receive the grant letter from your CO. The letter will explain you for the date of first entry, your visa number and the validity of your visa date and year.

If you are not received yet the grant letter , just remainder your CO by mail will help you to get your grant letter soon.

The last date of your first entry is starts from your first date of medical examination by a year

Hi swavik

Hey mpt,

Very happy to say tht I got my grant yesterday...

But now one confusion is can i take the appointment of the health department for the check up since i have signed an health undertaking..

I will be only for a week in australia in Oct end..I will be making my final move later..

That one week will be very short time to book an appt..So is it possible for me to make an appt from here..Can u let me know the link where i can find the contact details of the Health Department..

Thank you for your help..

Regards.

Archived