counting down the days

Danners

Less than two weeks to go.

Anxiety levels are through the roof.

This time in less than two weeks I'll officially be a PIO.

If I wasn't the 'King of Anxiety' myself, I would tell you not to worry about! But what could be better than arriving in Sydney in the middle of December, and a Xmas & New Year in the sun & warm! Do you know where you are going to be living?

If I wasn't the 'King of Anxiety' myself, I would tell you not to worry about! But what could be better than arriving in Sydney in the middle of December, and a Xmas & New Year in the sun & warm! Do you know where you are going to be living?

Elanora Heights for the first month ... then who knows! Hoping to find something around Frenchs Forest / Forestville

Guest Guest92917

Oh yeah you are completely right in scared but so excited too! We are going to be somewhere in walking distance to bellevue hill as that's where I will be working-get there 7th jan so shall we organise a meet up soon after?

Nothing to be petrified about in Bellvue Hill, except it hasn't got a pub! House prices may well petrify you, come to think of it, as it's one of the poshest suburbs in Sydney! It has a rather pleasant little shopping centre with a few shops, cafes, restaurants, and Bondi Jn is only a kilometre or so away (if you need that pub!). I used to meet a friend for coffee at a place in Bellvue Hill - 'The Pasta Pantry' on my way back from swims at Red Leaf or Neilsen Park.

Guest Guest92917

Thanks that's really helpful.i don't think well be right in bellevue hill just close enough for me to walk/run to work. We def need a pub so will be making sure we are near that!!

Archived