NSW 190 state nominated visa application

MDHORNE

Hi ,

I have just applied for the above last month and got an email confirming receipt and that they were 3 weeks behind in the processing dates currently , does anyone know what the latest processing date NSW is up to please and the rough processing times currently ( I am aware of the 12 week turnaround ).

Also does anyone in NSW know of any good rental letting agents who could find me and my family somewhere to live on a rental basis whilst we are still in the uk ?

Cheers

Michael

:biggrin:

Hi ,

I have just applied for the above last month and got an email confirming receipt and that they were 3 weeks behind in the processing dates currently , does anyone know what the latest processing date NSW is up to please and the rough processing times currently ( I am aware of the 12 week turnaround ).

Also does anyone in NSW know of any good rental letting agents who could find me and my family somewhere to live on a rental basis whilst we are still in the uk ?

Cheers

Michael

:biggrin:

You seem to already have the information on processing times, 12 weeks roughly and possibly running a bit slow. (Based on what you have said).

In NSW it is illegal for any letting agency to let you a property you have not seen. So this isn't going to happen. Book holiday accommodation for arrival and then find your own place when you get here.

Archived