190 VISA help

absarhasan

hi m Absar ... i hv a query regarding the possibility of me getting a state sponsorship ...

i hv a total of 55 points

30 for age

10 for IELTS

15 for bachelors

also, i only have 2 years of post qualification experience so cant claim experience points ... is it possible to secure state nomination for me?

hi m Absar ... i hv a query regarding the possibility of me getting a state sponsorship ...

i hv a total of 55 points

30 for age

10 for IELTS

15 for bachelors

also, i only have 2 years of post qualification experience so cant claim experience points ... is it possible to secure state nomination for me?

You'll have to look at each of the state/territory's occupation lists and see if your occupation appears. If it is and it's a state you'd be willing to live in, then check the application criteria and if you're eligible, apply.

Hi Absar,

you need to check SOL and CSOL to see if your occupation is in demand. If it is, then you can apply for sponsorship.

hey Alnaibii !! thnx for the reply ... my occupation is on SOL but my concern is lack of 3 yrs of experience ... do the states sponsor individuals with less than 3 yrs of exp ??

You'll have to look at each of the state/territory's occupation lists and see if your occupation appears. If it is and it's a state you'd be willing to live in, then check the application criteria and if you're eligible, apply.

thnx for the help Adam !!! much appreciated !!

Archived