ahpra

acc

got to payment part and it as 3 different payment amount, unsure what the total fee is.

Hey,

If you are applying to ahpra for the first time as an international nurse, you pay $160 application fee + $220 assessment fee, + the $160 registration fee for the current registration year. Total will be $540.

Guest littlesarah

I think you may need to a bit more specific, OP. AHPRA comprises registration boards for all registered AHPs in Australia, and the registration and skills assessment process is slightly different for each. The fees also vary by profession and sometimes by State.

I think you may need to a bit more specific, OP. AHPRA comprises registration boards for all registered AHPs in Australia, and the registration and skills assessment process is slightly different for each. The fees also vary by profession and sometimes by State.

Of course I forget it's for all AHPs! The prices above are for nursing

Actually yeah, good thinking. Which board are you applying to, acc?

Archived