Now How can I apply for my wife and baby as I got 475 visa.

abusayeedBD

Guest guest30085

Why didn't you include your wife at the time, or add her on to your visa application? Did you declare a change in circumstances when you got married, if it happened before your visa was granted?

Why didn't you include your wife at the time, or add her on to your visa application? Did you declare a change in circumstances when you got married, if it happened before your visa was granted?

I did include my wife at that time and they also take her Medical health check & also character assesment but didn't include her when visa granted. Now i have my baby and want to include them in my visa! Now how can i apply for them & in which visa class?

I did include my wife at that time and they also take her Medical health check & also character assesment but didn't include her when visa granted. Now i have my baby and want to include them in my visa! Now how can i apply for them & in which visa class?

Well it was a bit daft to not include her as a migrating dependent when you got your visa. Now you will have to apply for a subsequent entrant, same visa class as you have.

Well it was a bit daft to not include her as a migrating dependent when you got your visa. Now you will have to apply for a subsequent entrant, same visa class as you have.

Subclass 475 can no longer be applied for.

SUBCLASS 475 Skilled — Regional Sponsored omitted by SLI 2012, 82 with effect on and from 01/07/2013

The OP might consider subclass 489, but should get some professional advice first.

Subclass 475 can no longer be applied for.

SUBCLASS 475 Skilled — Regional Sponsored omitted by SLI 2012, 82 with effect on and from 01/07/2013

The OP might consider subclass 489, but should get some professional advice first.

Yes it has a new number the 489' they want the subsequent entrant or applicant 489.

Archived