190 November Visa Lodge Gang

Moobobs

Hi Harry welcome and how you doing?

I'm onshore and in case you were interested I have front loaded all docs except from 80 or form 1221 (1221 is like form 80 but not as long). Form 1221 was strangely in the "recommended" docs list only for my partner to upload but not on the list for me to upload on the immi account/evisa thingy but we didn't put it in as it wasn't in the "required" docs list and a pain to fill in. Also I'm not using an agent.

In saying all that my partner pre-filled it in before being asked. It took a while for him to get dates and work out addresses of employment for the past 10 years being in OZ. Anyway we are just seeing if CO asks for it before uploading.

How's your visa progressing? Have you been waiting long?

Hi Lilly.

Nice to hear you and thanks for reply.

I am not filling Form 1221 but Form 80 is ready at my end and upload if CO asked for the same. Ya, seven week time is already over but not received any communication except documents change from progress to received.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone who has lodged 190 ( Offshore ) In 1st or 2nd week of November and allocated a CO??

We submitted on 8th November and got a case officer on 7th January with Team 2 Adelaide. Requested Form 80 from

both of us and Australian tax returns from my husband as proof of evidence as working in Australia from

2004 to 2008. We had to ring the Australian tax office as he hasn't kept copies so they posted them out to us at the start of the week. :-)

We submitted on 8th November and got a case officer on 7th January with Team 2 Adelaide. Requested Form 80 from

both of us and Australian tax returns from my husband as proof of evidence as working in Australia from

2004 to 2008. We had to ring the Australian tax office as he hasn't kept copies so they posted them out to us at the start of the week. :-)

Hi Moobobs,

Did u apply onshore or offshore?

And which field u were in?

I mean Accounting or It or something else ...

Just got the "Golden Email" today with the visa grant! YAY I'm over the moon!:jiggy: It's been 8 weeks since my partner and I lodged our visa. We didn't get any contact from immigration since lodging the visa and no communication (emails or phone calls) from the team or CO until this email.

Hope you guys don't have long to wait now!

Just got the "Golden Email" today with the visa grant! YAY I'm over the moon!:jiggy: It's been 8 weeks since my partner and I lodged our visa. We didn't get any contact from immigration since lodging the visa and no communication (emails or phone calls) from the team or CO until this email.

Congrats dear for direct grant and all the best. Have you upload the form 80 in front.

Congratulations Lillypad!! Direct grant?! Good for you!! :)

Really pleased for everyone but feeling pretty disheartened as we lodged 12 nov and heard nothing, ok we only laded meds on 6 jan but expected at least a case officer by now! Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with them to see what's what & whether we are anywhere close to getting somewhere ?

Really pleased for everyone but feeling pretty disheartened as we lodged 12 nov and heard nothing, ok we only laded meds on 6 jan but expected at least a case officer by now! Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with them to see what's what & whether we are anywhere close to getting somewhere ?

Hi Jojo it could be that you already have one but they are just looking over your application if everything was frontloaded! We submitted on the 8th Nov and only got a CO last week, requested tax documents for my husbands aussie employment x

Hey Guys ...

NSW Applications !!! (November lodged gang)

All of you please update on this forum on the status.

I'd guess we should all hv CO allocated by now.

Any further updates ?? anyone ??

Hi Dipti,

Have you got CO allocation?

Even I have lodged our file in November,offshore but no CO allocation!!!

We are NSW sponsored, applied 12 nov, heard nothing at all, uploaded last docs 6 jan (medicals) and got grant today.

Guys

I have lodged 190 Subclass on 11 November 2013.

My CO has been allocated today and requested Proof for Functional English for my wife.

My question is My wife has done Bachelor of Commerce in English Medium so How she can proove that she has done her study in English medium ?

Please Reply guys.

Hi Dave,

Since your wife studied the Bachelor in English did she have to prove that she had competent english by doing a test before enrolling at university? I'd email back the CO and ask what sort of evidence he or she requires from your wife. Normally this is waivered if your wife had sat IELTS or OET or passport from one of the below countries (taken from the immi site).

You must be able to demonstrate that you have at least ‘competent’ English language ability at the time you are invited to apply. To do so, you must show that either:

• you are a citizen of and hold a current passport from Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom or the United States of America, or
  • you have scored at least 6 on each of the four components of speaking, reading, listening and writing in an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) test, or scored B on each of the four components of an Occupational English Test (OET).

Dave,

As I posted in a different thread, a letter from the university stating that the medium of language in the program is enough. You have to provide your wife's diploma, transcript and the letter i stated.

That sounds like good news, didn't know that ozlander.

Congratulations Moobobs and Jojo!

Hi! :smile: to everyone in November 190 gang.

I too lodged mine on 8th November.

I am following this threads all the way. Congrats for those who got granted and CO allocated.

I have uploaded all my doccumetns. I applied through a migration agent.

No allocation of CO yet.

Waiting for CO instruction to do medicals and PCC..

Created Immi Account last week and imported my application.

But the status is still in progress.

Am offshore from India and state sponsorship from WA..

Anyone on the same boat sponsor from WA??

Archived