190 November Visa Lodge Gang

Moobobs

Yay Moobobs! Shouldn't be too long now.

Just logged into my visa application and all docs are received now, even though I attached everything November, some attachments still had required status until yesterday! Ho hum I guess progress is progress, things are looking up :wink:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what happened when we checked too and then a

couple of days later we got

a co so fingers crossed! They've requested form 80

from each of us and evidence of aus work

experience for my husband. We've provided a

reference from his employer that sponsored him on a 457 and we're going to

scan over a copy of the visa as he didn't keep any wage slips etc as it

Was from 04-08. Hoping that will be sufficient!

I'm hoping worse case scenario is they only give us the 5 points for at least one year rather than the 10

points for 3 plus!

Hi Moobobs...

Did u get your CO allocated today ? How did u know of it ? Does it show anything in the immiaccount or u got an email ? When did u lodged your application and r u applying for NSW ?

We hv applied for 190 visa NSW on 7th Nov 2013... r ur timelines similar ?

Let me know

Hi, we have an agent so all correspondence

goes to them but we set up our own immi

account and set up notifications for when the status changes. We logged on today as we had an email stating a change of status and the last updated date changed to today's date and where the status is received on documents there were additional

documents that now had requested against them. The only thing we can't see is the actual message the CO sent as it

goes directly to the email account specified in your application so

will have to ask agent. We've applied for

190 for SA and have been allocated to Team 2 Adelaide. We submitted our application on 8th Nov x

Migration Agent Appointed 10/01/2013,IELTS 26/05/2013,Successful Skills Test Result 01/10/2013,Submission of Expression Of Interest 03/10/2013 Submission of State Nomination 04/10/2013 Invitation to Apply 07/11/2013,Visa Application Submitted: 12/11/2013,Police Checks Applied: 09/10/2013,Police Checks Received 09/10/2013 Medicals 27/11/2013 CO 09.01.2014 GRANT??????

Anybody knows the current CO allocation date...?

Link was on page 2... I'll put it here, but they're only estimates. First person on this thread got a CO in 60 days from lodgement

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

Also an easy way to work out the date: http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dateadd.html

Guest dugles
Congratulations Dugles!!!

Did you get a CO and how do you find out if you get a CO? Was it just granted without communication?

Hi lillypad,

As like all of you I was also tensed that where is my application. yesterday I called DIBP after complete of 7 weeks . A very kind operator told me that my application has just allocated to team 33 (c/o AK) today morning (9/1/14). It gave me so relaxed. And at about 4 pm in Melbourne I received a call form blocked number and she said that she is from immigration and congratulations for visa grant. She said I am the case officer and please check email for grant notification. Just after phone I checked email and saw GOLDEN EMAIL placed.

everything was loaded at upfront.

Guest dugles
CONGRATULATIONS Dugles ... you deserve the BEST :hug:

So happy for you :)

Thanks Dear,

I wish everything be very faster for you.

TC

Hi lillypad,

As like all of you I was also tensed that where is my application. yesterday I called DIBP after complete of 7 weeks . A very kind operator told me that my application has just allocated to team 33 (c/o AK) today morning (9/1/14). It gave me so relaxed. And at about 4 pm in Melbourne I received a call form blocked number and she said that she is from immigration and congratulations for visa grant. She said I am the case officer and please check email for grant notification. Just after phone I checked email and saw GOLDEN EMAIL placed.

everything was loaded at upfront.

Hi dugles, First of all congratulations. I am new to this forum. I have applied for 190 Visa similar to your date but did not get any reply yet. i have uploaded all the documents requested in Application except form 80. can you please update that have you upload the form 80 in front.

Hi dugles, First of all congratulations. I am new to this forum. I have applied for 190 Visa similar to your date but did not get any reply yet. i have uploaded all the documents requested in Application except form 80. can you please update that have you upload the form 80 in front.

Hi Harry

It really depends on CO to ask for form 80.

Basically form 80 is not a mandatory doc.

I would suggest to wait for CO allocation and if CO asks then upload it but to save your time It is better to get a copy of form 80 and fill in all details.

and then if CO asks,on the same day upload it.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks so much for the info dugles,

Just got off the phone from DIBP, I'm in Team 34 Brisbane, no CO yet. The operator said I should get a CO within 3 weeks and to keep checking emails.

Hi lilly, we are almost on same date and good to hear that you have allocated at least a Team. R u onshore or offshore. please be in touch.

Hi Harry

It really depends on CO to ask for form 80.

Basically form 80 is not a mandatory doc.

I would suggest to wait for CO allocation and if CO asks then upload it but to save your time It is better to get a copy of form 80 and fill in all details.

and then if CO asks,on the same day upload it.

Hope this helps!!!

Thanks Dugles. :smile:

Hi lilly, we are almost on same date and good to hear that you have allocated at least a Team. R u onshore or offshore. please be in touch.

Hi Harry welcome and how you doing?

I'm onshore and in case you were interested I have front loaded all docs except from 80 or form 1221 (1221 is like form 80 but not as long). Form 1221 was strangely in the "recommended" docs list only for my partner to upload but not on the list for me to upload on the immi account/evisa thingy but we didn't put it in as it wasn't in the "required" docs list and a pain to fill in. Also I'm not using an agent.

In saying all that my partner pre-filled it in before being asked. It took a while for him to get dates and work out addresses of employment for the past 10 years being in OZ. Anyway we are just seeing if CO asks for it before uploading.

How's your visa progressing? Have you been waiting long?

Archived