Bridging Visa

hallie3000

I think if you wish to leave Australia then you have apply for a different bridging visa and you need a good reason to be traveling, not sure if Holiday would be accepted.

I am sure someone with more knowledge than me will be along with a definitive answer.

Yes, you need bridging visa b. Some people have been given a hard time when they've gone to get it as it is supposed to be for emergencies. I had no problems getting it for a holiday, but I had been in the country three years and been on a bridging visa for close to a year.

Going for my partner visa and wondering that once i get my bridging visa can i leave the country on it or go on any holidays outside Aus in the processing time frame?

It depends what bridging visa you are on. We seem to have a few getting bridging visa E at te moment, if you have that you won't be able to leave and come back. Even if you are not on bridging visa E, you would still need to apply fo a different bridging visa to enable travel, th done you will be on, will not allow it, so don't just go.

Archived