Medical issues. Please help

nip1409

HI everyone..

I have applied for a spouse visa and my husband is a Australian PR holder,I completed my all documentation and PCC.i was asked for a medical from CO which i completed last week.As per the discussion with my doctor all reports i.e, Chest X ray,HIV and other related are normal.In my urine test 1 plus RBC was determined.I was asked to repeat the test and same result was arrived.

Further,doctor asked me to urdergo three more tests i.e urine culture,urine microscopy and creatinine ,serum .

Creatine ,serum results to be normal but in urine microscopy,the RBC is 2-4 and pus cell are 8-10.I am very worried if this may result with the visa rejection on medical ground.

Can somebody advice me on this.

Please please...i am very worried for my visa.....

It sounds like you have a urinary tract infection; get down to your GP asap and he will interpret the results and probably put you on antibiotics.

It may be that they ask you to have a further investigation by a urologist or simply ask you to have the test repeated after the antibiotics. If the creatine is ok then this is unlikely to be a problem.

HI everyone..

I have applied for a spouse visa and my husband is a Australian PR holder,I completed my all documentation and PCC.i was asked for a medical from CO which i completed last week.As per the discussion with my doctor all reports i.e, Chest X ray,HIV and other related are normal.In my urine test 1 plus RBC was determined.I was asked to repeat the test and same result was arrived.

Further,doctor asked me to urdergo three more tests i.e urine culture,urine microscopy and creatinine ,serum .

Creatine ,serum results to be normal but in urine microscopy,the RBC is 2-4 and pus cell are 8-10.I am very worried if this may result with the visa rejection on medical ground.

Can somebody advice me on this.

Please please...i am very worried for my visa.....

From what you have posted, you have little to worry about.

• 3 months later...

Hi nip1409,

Do you have updates on your visa application? Did you get through?

I have also faced the same problem, I was asked to do a repeat tests for urine and the same result arrived with a plus one in diabetes.

Next, the panel physician asked to do tests for glycated haemoglobin and creatinine. The results will be put up in a few days.

I believe this should not be a constraint.

Mat

Archived