State Nomination WA offer received today

JEM44

Hi, after a panic of completing this application before my 40th birthday in a fortnight, we received our state sponsorship offer this morning (2:26am to be precise!).

Am I right in thinking that I "stop aging" as of today? I assume we will be assigned a case officer and be requested to complete medicals and police checks etc shortly, but if they don't happen until after I turn 40 the offer will not be revoked due to my points reducing under 60?

Thanks

Hi If you have received your state sponsership offer you should also receive your invitation to apply for your visa. You need to get your visa application lodged and pay the big $$$ then you'll receive your TRN number. Your age clock will stop then i believe. Depending on the amount of documentation you up load it may be some time before you hear from a CO. I have just waited over 8 weeks to hear from mine!!!

Hope that helps

Thanks for that. We received the state nomination offer this morning and I have sent that back this morning, do you know roughly how long it will take before we receive the invitation to apply for the visa? or what documents I will need to upload and I will get ready and scan these onto my computer now in preparation.

I assume it doesn't matter about my age as long as that is sent off before my birthday. I'm not too concerned about waiting for a case officer as long as my clock has stopped ticking before November 21st!

Archived