Crap Day......

gilliantay

My sister has just left to fly back to OZ...................and I wanted to get on the plane with her.

Haven't been online much of late due to the fact that my sister was over. Our auntie died and we have spent the time emptying her house.........into my loft !!!!

Our mum's house has now sold so we had made a start on emtying that too ....also into my loft !!!

At this rate, I will need a ship to myself if this bl**dy visa ever makes an appearance !!!

My sister has now been in Oz for over 4 years and has made the trip back to Bonnie Scotland twice now (unfortunately both times for funerals) and she has stated that the only thing she misses is the shops (ie Tesco) - she has left me with a nice shopping list of things that I have to include in my shipment..............here's me thinking that I would only take personal items like photos etc - no chance now.

I am now into week 9 since medicals finalised - how nice it would have been to have heard something before my sister flew back !!!

Anyway, back to the waiting game

Gill

Guest Mrs C

Hi Gill,

So sorry to hear that your not having a very good day! Just think Things can only get better....lol

It will be really worth it when you do finally get over to OZ.

Here is a big HUG from me to you!

April

Guest The Thomsons

Hi Gill,

We are 8 1/2 weeks since medicals finalised, so I will be looking out for a message from you to say when yours arrives in the hope that ours will follow soon after! I have read on one of the threads that it is taking up to 4 months after the medicals in some cases so I guess it could be as late as May- I think too many of us are all wanting to escape at the same time!

Guest Paul n Ness

Hi there, sorry you have not had a good time of late but just keep thinking forward - if you want something to cheer you read a post in this forum by adey - certainly brightened up my day!

Hope you soon hear about your visa & you can start your new adventure in high spirits!

Good Luck with a big hug attached :wubclub:

Ness

Thanks for the replies

I think we all have days when we feel so despondant.

I am back to work on Monday so that will take my mind off all things to do with visa's (NOT).....................................................

I will still be checking my emails at every opportunity.

I have come to the conclusion that I should hear something by the end of this month or just into April or is that just wishful thinking ??????

Gill

Archived