Hi

upul

This seems to be a great and active forum. Its really nice to see a community working together to support people with migration issues. This is a great place to share ideas and knowledge free. Really appreciate all of you guys. I am from Sri Lanka and looking forward to Skill Migration to Australia with in next year.

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi Upul

Welcome to the forum. Where in Sri Lanka are you from, we spent a month there a while back now. Loved it.

hello and welcome upul , yes it is a great forum with many good people inc myself .....:yes:......

I know its early doors but I love Sri Lankan food , do you have any good recipe`s ....?

Thank you buddy, i have seen couple of decent recipes in you tube in English, i will send you

Hi Upul

Welcome to the forum. Where in Sri Lanka are you from, we spent a month there a while back now. Loved it.

Thank you :) I am from Colombo, Western Province. Indeed its a great place to have a holiday. Beautiful beaches are everywhere :)... but unfortunately the economy is not doing any good at all and, politicians are not doing anything for that. :(

Archived