Brach breads..Airlines no longer shipping Bulldogs?????

Lisamahey

Please help some one. I have spoken to PetAir briefly a couple of times in the past and had the discussions that it would be expensive to fly Bulldogs and there are risks involved. I have been informed twice that only Air Canada will fly them. (only last month i had one of these conversations).

I have now started the application process for our visa and requested a formal quote and intended to start dogs blood work/ vaccinations etc but have just received an email from PetAir saying airlines are no longer flying Bulldogs!??

Please some one tell me this is not entirely true or there are options with another company.

I know these decisions are made in the pets best interests, but this news has just floored me. It changes everything.

Any advice guys, much appreciated.

I too heard they are not flying them, infact not long ago we bought a year old British Bulldog off a family who were returning to the UK and couldn't fly him back.

I hope you do find someone who will carry him but Pet Air are usually on the ball with this sort of stuff.

Cal x

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Magen04

Well, I haven't heard the news like it. As the animal shipping is profitable business for most of the countries. It doesn't make sense to ban the bull dogs. I think you might clearify the source from you've heard it,

Archived