187 visa

TelWalsh

Hi All,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to ask a few questions.

We applied for a 187 visa at the end of June 2013( we applied for our RCB and got approved Dec 2012 and the nomination was applied for Mar 2013 by our then migration agent, still waiting, subsequently this company have gone into liquidation) my question is we have uploaded our pcc and we had our medicals on the 26th September how long does this usally take to show they have been received and could the nomination be granted they same time as the visa.

cheers

Terry

Hi Rupert,

No I have not been asked to have the medicals, I just got them done as to have no hold ups and regarding the nomination I know that has to be approved before i get a visa but what I ment is would I be told 1st about the nomination being approved or could it be nomination approved and visa granted the same time, I would have thought the nomination would have been processed by now.

cheers

Terry

Some people are told before hand that the nomination has been approved, but most just find out when their visa is issued. There are people who have been waiting well over a year for this visa. It's a total lucky dip how long it takes. There are a couple of time line threads going on. :-)