Any thoughts about Kingsway Christian College

poxonfamily

We are moving to Perth next Easter and I am just looking at schools for my two children. I have looked at Kingsway Christian College (as I think we will be living in the northern suburbs) and wondered if anyone on this forum has children there or has any other knowledge of the school and would be willing to give me your opinion of it! Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there. My children don't go to this school so have no personal experience within the school. However I do drive past it every day and it looks very nice and facilities are new. The uniform is very smart and the children always seem happy whether its on the oval, walking into school or waiting to go into class. They seem to have outside activities on offer such as tennis and cricket (they play before school as I drive past). It does lead onto a fairly busy main road however. Hope this is a little help! Personally I would wait until you arrive in Perth before making any rash decisions, go and visit schools and see which one suits your children personalities. Each school offers different specialities so always worth looking at these. If you would like any other info regarding Perth in general you are welcome to pm me and i'll try best i can to answer them. (been here nearly 3 years now).

Hi there. My children don't go to this school so have no personal experience within the school. However I do drive past it every day and it looks very nice and facilities are new. The uniform is very smart and the children always seem happy whether its on the oval, walking into school or waiting to go into class. They seem to have outside activities on offer such as tennis and cricket (they play before school as I drive past). It does lead onto a fairly busy main road however. Hope this is a little help! Personally I would wait until you arrive in Perth before making any rash decisions, go and visit schools and see which one suits your children personalities. Each school offers different specialities so always worth looking at these. If you would like any other info regarding Perth in general you are welcome to pm me and i'll try best i can to answer them. (been here nearly 3 years now).

Thanks for that. Always happy to get more insider info before the move!!

Archived