Stolen passport please help!!!

siiobhan

Hi Siiobhan

Lost mine last year. I went into Aus post got the forms filled them up. I think it was an extra $10 or something to have counter service. They check all the documents etc before it was sealed. I don't recall having to get anything JP certified? Pretty sure not. I collected all my forms of ID and address proof...(If you don't have proof of address a stat dec from an Australian citizen to declare you are staying somewhere works (used too!)) I was lucky and got back to Auspost the same day. arrived at my address in three days.

Siiobhan...if you need to travel, just contact the British consulate. you'll need the police report details for both consulate travel assistance, and lost passport so make sure you have the report number, or visit the police station you reported it to and ask for it. Note** the moment you report your passport lost to be British consulate it becomes void! even if you find it the next day!

You'll be fine. Act now and you'll be sorted in a few days...Auspost for me have always been great! I'm sure they'll make time for you. Consulate travel assistance is easy..I needed it in Eygpt!!

Relax...good luck...but you won't need it!

Archived