sample commitment letter for SA

anandpavuluri

Hi every one,

I am applying for SA state sponsorship, i am confused how to write the commitment letter. if any one have sample commitment letter please can you forward me so that i can edit according to my version. i have done enough research but confused how to write.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen

Unfortunately only you yourself can write it.

Why don't you start with a brief paragraph on why you want to migrate/move to the state

Tell them what you like about the areas

Weather and how it suits you

Economy, general statistics

Employment prospects for you, find a list of the latest jobs on seek.com and show them that you know work is out there for you

People and education

Culture

Sports & activities

Cost of living and accommodation - Tell them which suburbs you are considering

Transport - If you will have your own car or use public transport

Why don't you take a look at the South Australia forum to help you http://www.pomsinadelaide.com

Good luck and please don't worry too much.

Dear DIAC

I would like to live in South Australia. I have watched Snowtown and thought it looked quite nice. Apart from that, South Australia makes me think of picnics in dusty fields with Nick Cave music playing - even though Nick Cave is actually from Victoria. If I move to South Australia I would go to see the Big Rocking Horse at Gumeracha every weekend. I like rocking horses. I expect there are other big things to see e.g. The Big Winch but that is in Coober Pedy so it is probably too far away to go there very often.

• 1 year later...

Archived