Motorcycles

knsc

Looking for information on the dealers. As will be looking for work with one of them and it is nice to know how they treat their customers so can get and idea of how they might treat their staff.

Also will be looking to get my daughter an off road bike ( had to promise to get her one) so am looking at what training there is for kids.

Only been here 3 months and just bought my second bike, went round a good few dealers,not ethe best experience with the first one but bought the 2nd from team moto in moorooka and they were fantastic

Thanks. Team Moto is one I am looking at

2002 R6 = $700 a year rego (road tax). $1000 a year insurance.

Cops baiting people on bikes in old WRX

109kph in a 100 zone = ticket and 2 points

Mentally disabled drivers (esp QLD).

Horrible place to ride a road bike....

Thanks always has to be one kill joy.:happy_face_cowboy_w

still lots of jobs in bike dealers so someone must be buying and riding:Randy-git:

Thanks always has to be one kill joy.:happy_face_cowboy_w

still lots of jobs in bike dealers so someone must be buying and riding:Randy-git:

True - not a kill joy, just telling like it is man.... That's the reality, not the channel 4 view of the place. Recently the bikers in NSW had to fight a $2000 a year rego increase, yes - $2000 a year road tax. I always come on here and tell people about the reality, not the fluffy rose tint's that most have. You are moving to one (if not THE) most controlled, policed, accountant managed places in the world, don't think it's gonna be the wild west, freedom for all, croc Dundee paradise and you will be right. Think - USA with UK police state with Spanish / Italian driving skills and you are most of the way there......

2002 R6 = $700 a year rego (road tax). $1000 a year insurance.

Cops baiting people on bikes in old WRX

109kph in a 100 zone = ticket and 2 points

Mentally disabled drivers (esp QLD).

Horrible place to ride a road bike....

Seems high, 2011 z1000=$450 rego and$400 insurance( comprehensive)

Heading to Brisbane in the next 12 months. Will also be looking for a new bike. Cruisers and custom parts. Loud and proud :-)

We are going to be there in the next couple of months.Might be the one selling you a bike.

Archived