TRA Assessment - Advice/Check

Saviola

Howdi,

Ok the Girlfriend and myself have been a bit delayed, due to work as usual, so this step is about 3 month late. My Girlfriend is going to be the main applicant and applying as a Child Care Centre Manager – 134111. We are both British citizens with UK passports.

We have all the documents that I think we need, just about to get them signed, could someone on here please just double check we have not missed anything obvious from the docs listed below. All official docs have the name and address of institutions on them and all will be copied and signed by solicitor.

Passport

Work ref (10Yrs from1 employer) - stating job roles, tasks needed to be performed and how long they have been performed. Signed and on headed paper with contact details of HR Director (who is an Australian :))

Education - Degree and Diplomas (along with modular transcripts)

Pay slips for the past 2 years

Contracts of employment for the relevant roles (deputy, manager and area manager)

Statutory Declaration - She will add one, just a bloated CV really just as an extra (plus it was already written).

Now the burning question what have we missed?

Also, I take it we just apply for TRA Migration Skills Assessment and not Migration Points Advice ??

Many Thanks for reading

Saviola

Howdi,

Ok the Girlfriend and myself have been a bit delayed, due to work as usual, so this step is about 3 month late. My Girlfriend is going to be the main applicant and applying as a Child Care Centre Manager – 134111. We are both British citizens with UK passports.

We have all the documents that I think we need, just about to get them signed, could someone on here please just double check we have not missed anything obvious from the docs listed below. All official docs have the name and address of institutions on them and all will be copied and signed by solicitor.

Passport

Work ref (10Yrs from1 employer) - stating job roles, tasks needed to be performed and how long they have been performed. Signed and on headed paper with contact details of HR Director (who is an Australian :))

Education - Degree and Diplomas (along with modular transcripts)

Pay slips for the past 2 years

Contracts of employment for the relevant roles (deputy, manager and area manager)

Statutory Declaration - She will add one, just a bloated CV really just as an extra (plus it was already written).

Now the burning question what have we missed?

Also, I take it we just apply for TRA Migration Skills Assessment and not Migration Points Advice ??

Many Thanks for reading

Saviola

We had to provide 6 years worth of p60's too. Not easy to find if like me you throw things away after a few years :arghh:

• 2 weeks later...

there is a checklist on the front of the 'migration skills assessment' application form that you send with your evidence, it will say what you have to send and make sure you have read the guidelines as that gives more detail about what evidence you need. maybe send P60's too...

Are your payslips signed ? You should try to provide them with tax forms as well, because there is a difference between primary source and secondary source of evidence for employment. If you get something wrong, you will have to give them 900 $ for a review.

• 3 weeks later...

Another question just arose, Part 4 dealing with Education. Do we just fill it in for the highest level ie Degree or include all education?

It seems aimed at tradesmen with vocational training and apprenticeships which my girlfriend didn't do.

Thanks in advance

Saviola

Archived