Need some help pleaasseee!!

jasono1992

I'm currently looking at applying for my Australian holiday visa but i am very stuck with a few things such as.

1.wheres the best place to apply for the visa.

2.i have my tickets for excavator and dumper truck will i find it hard to find a job

3.wheres the best place to go in Australia with that job role

I would appreciate it massively if someone could help me on this

thanks.

You might find it hard to find a job in plant. Many of your UK tickets won't be recognized here. Also, you can only work for one employer for 6 months. So companies would be reluctant to take you on and put you through the Oz tickets on that basis. But there is lots of other work for people on WHV.

I don't see why firms wouldn't take you on, I used to work for a landscaping company and we had someone on a WHV - they needed people with excavator tickets, so that sort of company might be worth trying - someone else's point about whether UK tickets will be recognised here is valid though and you'd have to check that out with the firm. Maybe look into whether you can get Australian tickets and whether that would be worth doing while you're here? Shouldn't think it'll make much difference where you are, but I'd be having a look on something like seek.com.au before actually committing to going somewhere to try and get work, to see what sort of volume of work is around - you'll want to be where the building industry is strong and that does vary quite considerably.

Apply for your visa online, it shouldn't be a difficult process.

Archived