Transperth?????

Guest BRAMBLE

Guest BRAMBLE

Hi I am looking into the possibility of using Tranperth for commuting to and from work at sir Charles Gairdner Hospital. Can anyone tell me if they think it is safe for a lone female at 6 am and 8 pm to use. Anyone had any good / bad experiences with Transperth?

Many thanks, Sarah.

My in laws have been using the bus, ferry and train whilst they've been here and have thought it brilliant, cheap, clean and efficient. I don't know what it's like at the times you're suggesting. My only experience is using the train into the city and the fact that a trans perth bus took hubby off the road last year as they weren't watching what they were doing.

Ali

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

i think you should be fine on the transperth buses, (and 25% cheaper rates if you set up a smart rider card by direct debit) they stop directly at the front of SCGH so dont have to worry about walking anywhere at that time in the eve, they also have video survelliance on board and after 6pm you can ask the driver to stop anywhere along the bus route-not just at the designated stops-traffic permitting.

Archived